JPA transforms La Résidence d’Angkor
JPA is unveiling its first work in Cambodia with the opening by Orient- Express Hotels Ltd of eight new suites and an impressive new spa atLa Résidence d’Angkor, its boutique city resort in Siem Reap. JPA was commissioned to transform the hotel after it was acquired from its previous owners and to ensure that it reflects the same international standard of authenticity, design and style found in every Orient-Express property. The result is stunning and includes:
- Eight suites, each with its own terrace and outdoor dining facilities
- A beautiful Khmer-inspired spa and treatment rooms with private gardens
- A contemporary cocktail bar and alfresco grill restaurant
- A state-of-the-art fitness centre, changing rooms and offices
- A superb new meeting room with conference and presentation facilities.
In addition, JPA has used the latest lighting technology to create a breathtaking first impression as the hotel’s guests arrive. Specially-designed lighting has also been used to transform public areas and a combination of creative lighting and landscaping has brought elegance and style to the lush exterior spaces.